Puck Air (8W)
Puck Air is a lightweight and versatile luminaire for catenary installations requiring high uniformity or targeted pools of light. The individual luminaires are easy to mount, adjust and change position. Ideal lighting for high-end retail and outdoor spaces.
The Puck Air weighs less than 90g each and has a diameter of 25mm. The lightweight design features an IP67 marine-grade aluminium housing for outdoor applications and a CRI90 high lumen optic offering over 100 LM/W. The Puck Air has multiple light distribution options that includes spot, medium, wide and oval.
- Micro catenary design
- IP67 with marine grade anodized aluminium
- 3000K or 4000K
- Multiple light distribution options
- Low voltage 24V-36V
- Ø3 mm twin cable also carries power
- Less than 90g per luminaire
- IK10 External mechanical impact rating
- Interchangeable accessories
- 1-10 and DALI dimming systems
- 2 Step MacAdam Ellipse
- LED lifetime 100,000 hours
- Compatible with 1-10 and DALI dimming systems
We wanted to make product specification more efficient for all lighting designers and we are delighted to announce that our products are now live on Spektd. Discover Spektd.